Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Winter shopping ~ coat ☆ミ

Hey guys! ヾ(⌒∇⌒)ノ♥

I finally decided to buy something at 夢展望 Dreamv.
At first I wanted to buy this one

Bear Blouson (Rose white)

But then I wasn't sure and when I saw, that the other one, (I considered to buy, too) will be sold out soon I decided to buy that one first and the other one maybe later.
So I ordered this one:

Poncho Coat (Beige)

I'm so excited how it will look like in real and if it will fit. That's mostly the problem I have when I order things from Japan because I'm 178 cm tall and also have big feet x.x
So I'm not able to buy these awesome, adorable shoes

(and now they are sold out in black and pink)


But now I'm just waiting for my new lovely coat ♥




1 comment:

  1. Love the website *-*

    hab mal durch die Seite durch geklickt und...OMG da sind sooooo tolle Sachen <3

    LG truc

    ReplyDelete