Thursday, November 29, 2012

School ~ Tea ~ Ki-Ba ~ Marzipan ☆ミ

Hey guys! ヾ(⌒∇⌒)ノ♥
Yesterday I had a stupid day at school.. I had to come at 9 am for a half hour, then I had one and a half hours freetime plus 40 Minutes break, 20 minutes before and 20 minutes after the freetime. And than, I had just 45 minutes more at school, listening to presentations of pupils of my class.. It was so boring and I really wanted to stay in bed in the morning, knowing that it would end like this.. School ended for me at 12:25

Well, than I had to get some things in the shopping center, three train stations away. There I got a little free gift from Douglas of my mother and a free Tea bottle for school.

I really like it because of the "TEA to go" I don't like Coffee and there are mostly "COFFEE to go"-bottles which you can buy everywher. And because i like to drink tea instead of coffee. I needed this bottle! xD

 When I came back I had to learn for french, because we where going to write a test and play some scenes in front of the class. So I sat down in front of my laptop with tea and yoghurt. Both Ki-Ba! ヾ(⌒∇⌒)ノ♥ (Kirsch-Banane ~ Cherry-Banana)
I love the flavour of Ki-Ba since I ate Ki-Ba icecream at "Janny's Eis" when I was quite younger ♥

Today, it was a short day, too. This time I had to be there at 8 am until 11:20. That was nice! Then I went to the "Wilmersdorf Arcaden" to buy some new pens for school because they don't write anymore o.o I never had a situation like this before: in less than a half schoolyear I finished a whole text-marker and and two entire rubbers. So I bought two new markers, one lilac and one turquoise, and a new pen-rubber

And now I have to write a text about my presentation about a theme from the time of Nazism, what is the second theme of this semester in history class. I really hate this subject because of the boring stuff we have to learn again and again in every year of school. (all the themes, not only Nazism)

I happly think into the future to the third semester, when we don't have history classes anymore!



No comments:

Post a Comment