Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New Pajama pants & blankets ☆ミ

Hey guys! ヾ(⌒∇⌒)ノ♥
It happend a lot in the past two weeks, but there weren't time to make some posts.
But I want to show you some things I bought and some things which happened.
On Saturday the 10th of November I went shopping with my mum. Just food etc nothing special.
My mum bought two lovely fluffy blankets for me! ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ
One of them has the colour of the walls in my room (the left one)
The other one is a really really long blanket AND it has got sleeves! They are so adorable!
Perfect for the cold days. ( >//⏝⏝//< ) ~
And she bought new pajama pants for me, with a cute star print



 I'm really happy about these gifts! ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ
Thank you very much mum!
Then I met my schoolmateTrucy, like I already wrote in my last post
It was a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment