Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween-Week ☆ミ

Hey guys! ヾ(⌒∇⌒)ノ♥
I want to show you some things I got last Week.
On Thursday I met my mother after school,
to buy new shoes, because I always get wet feets,
when its rainy..
So I got those lovely leather boots
And she bought me this cute ghost balloon ♥
And on Friday after school I went shopping
with two of my schoolmates
and bought this lovely skirt ♥
I really love this space print! ♥
Then we went to Dunkin Donuts. (*⌒__⌒*)
I bought two "Witches Rings",
one for me and one for my best friend. ♥
(it was planned to go to him later)

We ate our Donuts together and than played the new Assassins creed game,
cuddled, laughed, ate pizza and talked a lot.
(*⌒__⌒*)

♥ ~ -- - - - --。◕⏝⏝ ◕。--- - - - - ~ ♥

On Saturday, my so called "Halloween-Week" ended.
I devised that event, because I love Halloween soo much! ♥
It started October the 27th with the "J/K FM",
the Japanese Korean Fashion & Music Event in Berlin.
Then between Saturday and Halloween on Wednesday nothing special
happend, unfortunately..

♥ ~ -- - - - --。◕⏝⏝ ◕。--- - - - - ~ ♥

And I found some new photos from Mai Rainbow Decora 
I really like her Halloween photos:




I look forward to the next year,
the next Halloween! ♥
Then I will try to do something special, too,
and celebrate it like I planned it for this year.






No comments:

Post a Comment