Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas time ☆ミ

Hey guys! ヾ(⌒∇⌒)ノ♥



On christmas eve I met my family at my grandparents place.
There were my grandparents, my parents, my aunt and uncle, my cousin with his wife and their baby.

First we ate together and then we went to the lovingroom to wait for "santa".
My grandfather always has to play santa every yeat, altough we had no small childrens the last years XD Just for fun!

That are my presents of that day.
It was a mini straightening iron, a book to learn polish, a cute rose ring, and a heating pad
('cause I'm always freezing) And from my grandparents I got two books of the iron fey saga by Julie Kagawa (german "Plötzlich Fee") part four and five! I love these books!





 ♥ ~ - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - ~ ♥


On Christmas 25th december, my aunt and my uncle came early again this day for having breakfast all together.

Than, they gave me a present and they got their presents from me. Well.. it was more than one present..
It was a selfcreated chocolate from Ritter Sport with Mini-Marshmallows and Yoghurt-Crisp, two vintage photo frames, cute owl printed napkins, two lovely pink satin bras with lace, two lovely boxes and a really awesome cute and adorable sweets printed skirt!
So lovely presents! Thank you so much!

  ♥ ~ - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - ~ ♥
Second day of christmas my parents and me visited my grandparents again to celebrate christmas with lots of food.. x.x It was too much, like every year.. But there happened nothing special that day.

I hope you had a nice christmas time!
and I wish you a late

2 comments: