Thursday, December 20, 2012

Last weeks ~ ☆ミ

 Hey guys! ヾ(⌒∇⌒)ノ♥
Because I didn't post for a while I'll show you now what happened the last time.
2012/12/09
That day, it snowed beautiful again! Everything was lovely covered in white *~*
My aunt invited me to visit the Tattoo Convention in Berlin. It was pretty interesting! And we always walked from one shop to another, searching for new piercings xD It was fun!
When my aunt and me came back home, my parents and my uncle waited for us
with some cake and tea
2012/12/15
That's my coordinate to the birthday of my uncle. It was very cold outside but my new lovely coat is cozy and warm.
2012/12/16
My aunt and uncle came early that day, because we wanted to go to have brunch early. When I was in the bathroom to brush my teeth, my aunt placed a gift in my room
She bought me a small pink christmas tree secretly when we went back after the Tattoo Con and she decorated it so cute with little candies and small christmas balls and cupcakes! Thank you so much! I'm really happy about that gift!


Then we went to this Tapas Restaurant, where we had a seat.
We never expected that it will soo much better than the last time we visited another restaurant. (there we had a very(!) bad brunch)
But when we went into the restaurant called Ventura we were positivly shocked
It was soo delicous and they all were very friendly!

2012/12/19
And yesterday was the only day I really had lessons at school.. The other days I had nearly no lessons. I was very angry about the whole school-thing, because although I don't have anything to do there. I'm always tired and stressed.
 So I always come home and first start to dress up with my pajama and make some tea.
I love pajamas and warm tea! And on these pictures you can see my new (first big) mirror I bought on Monday with my mother and my father. And there's also the furry light pink carpet! I love to walk on it without socks ♥ I love everything fluffy, pastel, laces and pajamas.. I'm always happy when I can find things, where it is mixed (a fluffy pajama in pastel for example, or those fluffy lace I found last week on many clothes)



Tomorrow
2012/12/21

There are always reports about the World's end at TV the last time. I do not really believe in it, but I would never say "that will defenetely not happen", because nobody is able to "it will not".. So I'm very afraid that it WILL happen for real..

 And we will already get our cetificates at school, what isn't anything special, but I still don't know how it will be, because most of our teachers don't talk with us about our marks. 

Tomorrow I will meet some friends after school and we will go to a restaurant in Spandau (Berlin) to "celebrate" our (maybe) last day with fun and together with friends ~
Well, I hope, it will don't happen anything special and that everyone will be still alive on Saturday! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment