Saturday, February 7, 2015

Food Diary ~ part 2 ♡ Day 4,5 & 6 ~ Semi-Vegan/clean-eating for February ♡

Hey little faeries! 

Nothing much to say, just keeping with the three days rhythm for my food diary ~


Breakfast - fruit salad with have a alpro soy yogurt lemon pie flavor, banana soy milk, greentea+apple tea

Lunch - ready-made meal: pasta, beans, peans, romanesco broccoli
green tea + apple-blackberry tea

Snack - alpro blackberrie yogurt with frozen blackberries
True fruits, green tea + apple-blackberrie tea 
Dinner - pasta with fresh tomatoes sauce (tomatoes, oninons, basil, salz, pepper)
 
 Breakfast - 2 slices whole grain bread with cherry-marzipan jam/marmelade, alpro yogurt banana-strawberry, green tea + apple tea

 Pre-workout snack - dried bananas, 'cheeky fruits' squeeze pouch 100% apple, pear, cinnamon

Dinner - whole grain pasta with the rest of the tomatoe sauce from the day before

 

 Breakfast - 1 slice whole grain bread with same jam/marmelade, a pear
(I had no time to eat the alpro ;_;)

 After university, I met a lovely friend and my boyfriend and went to a all vegan grocery shop called 'Veganz', were my boyfriend bought us a vegan cinnamon roll, which I ate have on the way and the other have when I came home.
I also had the big bottle True Fruits - Triple Rink Smoothie

 Dinner - potatoes and fresh green beans 
Dessert - alpro soy yogurt Banana-strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment