Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Food Diary ♡ Day 1,2 & 3 ~ Semi-Vegan/clean-eating for February ♡

Hey little faeries! 

I think I could make a food diary through my 'semi-vegan/clean eating February' ♡



Breakfast -  fruit salad

Dinner - whole grain pasta with tomatoe sauce
True Fruits smoothie 
Breakfast - rest of the fruit salad
Snack - apple
Lunch snack - alpro Soy yogurt with frozen berries
Late snack - 'cheeky fruit' squeeze pouches - 100% pear, banana, orange & vanilla

 
Dinner - Potatoes & spinach

Dessert - alpro pudding - caramel flavour


Breakfast - selfmade cereal - Oatmeal, dried bananas, dried berries with almond milk

Orignially I planned to have some pasta with vegetables, but when I came home, my parents offered me some pizza, which would have thrown away when I wouldn't have eaten it (  ;∀;)

Felt so horrible after pizza, that I drank a big cup green tea afterwards, in hope to 'burn' it away fast (I know that's not how it works, but better than just doing nothing!)
And I ate a alpro soy fruit yogurt too get rid of the pizza taste ~

Soo.. Actually I was very happy with how well I was doing with being vegen/clean, until the pizza thingy..

Now I'm gonna go back to vegan/clean eating!

I'm gonna update how I'm doing soon! 
You can also follow me on Instagram to see it earlier ~
@FeeNeverland

No comments:

Post a Comment