Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My pink hair penchant ♥

 Hey guys! ♥
 
 
Like I already told you in my past entry about my new pink haircolor, I loooove pink hair, especially light pink hair! And I told you that I realised that most of my fashion idols also have or had pink hair! So here are SOME of the pictures I collected and found on my computer ~
 
The first part is about the Idols which are already in the list on the left about my fashion idols, which are the most inspiring ones! ♥


 
 
The second part is about people which are also very inspiring to me but not as long as the first ones do.
 
 
 
In following are some members of the huge gyarusa Black Diamond! ♥
It's mostly Miyumero how I realised xD
 
 
 
And in the end there are some pictures of people I don't know, but I love their hair colors! ♥
 The left one is the one I got inspired from the most to dye my hair like it is now! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment