Thursday, September 19, 2013

Kiwano

On monday I wasn't able to meet my best friend Kuro again, because I had to learn for my English exam the next day ~
While a break of learning I made my nails again..
This time without any 'bling-bling' and stuff, because my boyfriend always tries to take them off! He hates them xD
I decided to make a simple design like this because it was planned that we meet some more days this week ~
 
Later he visited me at home because he had to get some things he forgot at my place at the weekend ~

My mum gave us a fruot which we bought at the weekend shopping which we wanted to try ~ It's a Kiwano o.o Before, we watched several videos to know how to eat it xD
Was a crazy action xD
 
And it looked so disgusting XD

While he "ate" (more drinked) the Kiwano we cuddled on the couch 'til he had to leave, so that I was able to learn a bit more D:
 
~ The exam was okay ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment