Thursday, June 13, 2013

Trip to Düsseldorf ~ Day 2

Day 2 in Düsseldorf was the Japan Day. I woke up early to get dressed up 'cause I had to leave the hotel at 12 am. I curled my hair, put in the contact lenses and dressed up. It wasn't a good idea to wear high heels 'cause my feets still hurted from the day before, so I wasn't able to walk long time, so that I haven't seen much of the Japan Day.. It was a shity feelin' just sittin' around and wait that the day ends.. Only really good thing was buying much awesome stuff: water-yoyos, melon pan, cupcake, melon candy and so on ~ At the evening I went to the hotel to get my bag and changed my clothes and shoes. God! It felt so good changin' the shoes! But my whole legs hurted so I wasn't able to walk fast.. But that wasn't necessary 'cause I had too much time left to went back to Berlin.. My train just came late, about 10 pm, it was horrible.. I was soo HAPPY when my boyfriend picked me up from Mainstation Berlin and brought me back home and even stayed over night although he had things to do for school. It felt good not sleepin' alone this night 'cause I felt so bad after this unpleasant weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment