Thursday, June 13, 2013

Trip to Düsseldorf ~ Day 1

Last year I went to Düsseldorf to the Japan Day with my former boyfriend. Düsseldorf is the biggest community of japanese people in all over Europe. There are many japanes stores and restaurants! This year I went there alone 'cause there wasn't anyone who was able to come with me. I went there by plane at 10:15 am from my favourite airport Tegel TXL (which should be closed in some years..). I planed to take the plane 'cause I was scared that there could be no other chance to go there again. Well.. I arrived in Düsseldorf around 11 am but didn't found the way to the hotel so was there until 12.
I first went to the street with all these japanese stores before I went to the hotel to check in at 2 pm. Then, I went to the Uni-Düsseldorf (Heinrich-Heine-University) where I planed to study when I finish school. Unfortunately nobody was there to give informations about the japan studys so I went back by train and visited one of the japanes restaurants to eat some miso ramen. I found many awesome stores I planed to visit. It was fun but everything hurted so bad so that I wasn't bale to enjoy it for real..

No comments:

Post a Comment