Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dunkin' Donuts




At the moment I have much stress with planning our trip to Leipzig to the Bookfair. I already visited the bookfair the last two years together with my ex and Kuro and some other friends. This year I havn't planned to go there, because I normally just went there because of my friends, especially because of my ex and Kuro. But than, Kuro asked me to come with them and so I start thinking about it. I asked some other friends if they go there, too. And surprisingly many of my friends are going to visit Leipzig o.o So I started to plan. I asked Trucy if she wants to go there too and from that on the stress began: We need 5 people for each train ticket but we where 6 people from that on. So I had to search for 4 more people. Thus began a great back and forth.. And when I finally found a group that would match, my boyfriend wasn't sure anymore, if he's able to come with us..
And that's the current situation.. I need to manage that until tomorrow 'cause the bookfair is this Saturday. I hope everything will get allright..
Well, and today was the highest point of stress. So after school I went to Dunkin' Donuts with Trucy, because we found a really delicious looking donut, called "Osterkrokant" (Easter-brittle?). And WOW it was VERY delicious! ♥ We'll try another one on friday ^^
 


No comments:

Post a Comment