Sunday, March 31, 2013

dead computer ~ soo bored

   Day 1                                                           Day 2 
Tuesday Sam, Trucy, Tava and Shane visited me at home to have some fun, because we have holidays momentanly. When I wanted to show them a picture, of a drawing which Trucy did, which I want to have as a tattoo my computer died.. He didn't react to anything. From Tuesday evening to todays Sunday morning I had deal with everything without my computer. I was very boring and I even felt kinda unneeded.. That's why I started taking stupid random photos in front of my mirror.  And I bought a new pullover (right picture). I love it so much! I had to buy it! *~* Fortunately my dad now was able to repair it so that I can use it again. Everything is gone, but I'm happy that it works again.

No comments:

Post a Comment