Friday, February 15, 2013

stress

Since I broke up with my best friend, when we had a fight the last day of 2012, I had much stress and thought a lot about many things in my life. About friends, school and especially about me.
'Cause of all these things and because I'm always at hurry at school at the moment I don't ate much and became a little thinner again. I think it's obvious, when I look in the mirror, watching my legs.

Then I became a little ill and had to drink soo much and had to take medicine. My japanese phone doesn't work at the moment, too. That's why I use Tava's BlackBerry now to be able to contact anyone, 'cause I don't know what the problem is and I don't have the time and money to solve it.
And for school I have to read the drama "Emilia Galotti" for geman lesson, and had to write a long description for art lesson about a chair.. a CHAIR! -.- damn chair. We have to wirte about it, we always talk about it and now we have to draw it again and again, and again..
And I have always such bad headaches that I have to take some medicine because of that, too
altough I really don't like to do that, but I wasn't able to stand it.
 
Well now I have to get well fast and I try to get more outgoing and stop saying "no" to everything my freinds ask me for. That's why I had a wonderful dinner with Tava and I will meet A-chan at monday!
He wants me to be a model for his best friend x.x I'm afraid, but happy to meet him again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment