Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Party Baby

 
 
Today was a hard and annoying day! I had to go to school late, but I haven't slept very well, so I was already a bit pissed of. Then I had to hurry in the morning because something's wrong with the subway and I had to wait long for the trains.. So I was very stressed and breathless when I arrived at art lesson. This lesson was okay. We watched the last minutes of the movie we began to watch yesterday about the art school "Bauhaus" and it was pretty interesting. But then, everything became worse..
Short: my english teacher haven't shown up, biologie teacher was in a bad mood, the math teacher answered unfriendly when I had a problem, and the gymnastics teacher gave us a mark for a choreography we weren't able to dance anymore because we had no gymnasctic lessons over 3 weeks -.- I don't like this school!

Well.. at home I tried to relax, unsuccessfully..

But I found a new video from another cute japanese fashion brand, called "Party Baby".
It's the story of the young designer Kumamiki, who tells about how she started. It reminds me to one of my favorite brands "Spank!" by Tavuchi. Both brands are based on old childish materials and pastels, what's very cute in my opinion! I love it!

And, when I saw this video and listened to her story, about her time at fashion school I had to think about one of my favorite anime / manga "Paradise Kiss" which deals also with young fashion designers and also includes a small pink-haired girl, which I love so much!
Now I want to watch the anime again! xD

Now I have to write a lot analyzation about the first act of the drama "Emilia Galotti" -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment