Friday, April 8, 2016

Lorna Jane - Enchanted bra & tights ♡

Hey little sporty faeries!

It's been a while again, but today I want to show you what I got from Lorna Jane Active.
It's just too adorable, I have to show you what I got!

I ordered the Enchanted sports bra in size medium. It's a printed sports bra, with an adorable unicorn print! It's been a must have for me! It's just too cute! It is a medium support bra with removable padding and made from LJ Excel fabric

I also got the matching Enchanted 3/4 tights

My measurements and activity level

I have a small to medium B-cup since weight loss, so there isn't that much support needed as with larger breast sizes.
I work out 3-6 times a week. Normally I go to the gym at these days and do some cardio for warm up (usually 10min Crosstrainer) and then doing some excercises with the machines or with free weights.
Usually I don't do any excercises with any jumping or overhead.

ating

Comfort ❤❤❤❤❤*
Fabric ❤❤❤❤❤
Support ❤❤❤❤❤
Sizing ❤❤❤❤
Design ❤❤❤❤


Comfort - very comfortable bra and tights. no cutting edges.
*I gave 4/5 hearts cause I have my nips pierced and the padding of the bra squishes them a little bit, so it hurts after wearing it a couple hours (which is actually not a quality deficit but a personal feel)


Fabric - awesome, soft fabric. No itching stitches. Soft material. Very good quality.

Support (bra)- very good support. the removable padding of the bra even provides extra support. 

Sizing Size chart (inculding european sizes); choose size M cause that's what normally fits me in workout clothes, but it says it's an size 38 (EU) which I usually wouldn't choose (normally size 40 or even 42 EU). Not sure if this is what fits me the best now, or if the sizing is somewhat large

Design - awesome, cute, unique print. Nice keyhole detail on the back of the bra. I just don't like that the tights are 3/4 lenght.



Conclusion

I love this set! It's amazing and looks so cute! Not disappointed at all! 
Very happy that I got it! ♡



Let me know if you have something from Lorna Jane too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment