Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Cotton Candy - Candy Cane inspired sparkling Fairy Look ♡

Hey little faeries! 
I want to show you my 
Cotton Candy - Candy Cane sparkling Fairy Look


!! MOST OF THE iTEMS I USE iN THiS TUTORiAL ARE CRUELTY FREE, BUT NOT ALL !!
Yet I can't replace the non-cruelty free ones, cause I'm currently broke..
So I'm gonna use those up to the point where I can afford new makeup ~

- Products used in this video (cruelty free*) –

makeup
(1) Make Up RevolutionI Heart Chocolate palette – Stolen Chocolate 
(2) Rival de Loop Natural Touch Concealer – 01 (not vegan)
(4) p2 color up eye shadow – 130 wide awake (*! no longer cruelty free! )
(5) no name eyeshadow palette
(6) random glitter (got mine in a 1$ store)
(8) essence liquid ink eyeliner waterproof 
(/) Alterra Glanz Glamour Liquid Eyeliner - 02 silver (vegan)

brushes I used - bh cosmetics

(1) Kryolan lashes – 9374 SG-I
(2) essence Lash Princess volume mascara
(3) essence frame 4 fame lash glue
(4) essence – hidden stories – mascara topper – 01 wonderland’s next super fairy

♡ lips ♡
(3)Essence – Long lasting Lipstick – 20 get the look!


nails

(1) Rival de Loop Long Lasting Nail Colour – 01 (clear)
(2) essence the gel nail polish – 33 wild white ways
(3) Rival de Loop Young Express Colour – 10 red passion
(4) p2 Sand style polish – 100 precious (*! no longer cruelty free! )
(5) essence effect nail polish – sparkling sugar – 02 baby, you’re a firework

Outfit

Xmas Fairy Crushed Velvet dress - selfmade
Over-Knee Boots – H&M

♡ Accessoires ♡

Candy Cane ear studs - Claire's
White tunnel - Dear Santa, you better bring me my fucking unicorn this year - 8mm
(everything else is from Crazy Factory too)



I hope you all had a nice Xmas! 

And have a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment