Monday, March 2, 2015

Food Diary ~ part 8 ♡ Day 25,26,27 & 28 ♡ semi-vegan/clean eating for February

I became sick and really didn't felt like eating those days..
Breakfast - one slice whol egrain toast with jam
glass soy Macchiato, green tea + apple tea

Dinner - selfmade vietnamese springroll with asian noodles, cucumber and spicy sauce
(actually you put everthing in a single salad leaf and eat it bite by bite, but I don't like salad)

Breakfast - 1 banana, 1 pear with alpro Cremoso Lemonpie soy yogurt
green tea + apple tea

Dinner - spaghetti with vegen bolognese sauce and a piece of bagutte


Breakfast - I just had another piece of bagutte that morning cause I really didn't felt like having breakfast..

Lunch - since I had no real breakfast I became hungry little later so I ate the rest of the spaghetti and sauce from day before


Breakfast - again just baguette..

Snack - Oreos, 'cheeky friends' squeeze pouche 100% apple, pear, cinnamon

Dinner - potatoes, some cherry tomatoes and mini meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment