Saturday, January 24, 2015

Thinking about getting Dreads ♡

Hey little faeries! 

For about 3-4 months I'm thinking about getting synthetic dreads ~

I was never a really big fan of dreads, until I heared of those synthetic dreads.
My parents would have killed me, if I had real dreads on me head O:

Some of my most inspiring idols have, had, or sometimes have dreads ♡
You will see, like I said in my 'My pink hair penchant'-Blogpost, that I really love pink hair, as well as pink and black in combination ~

She does not have dreads anymore, and I far as I know, it was her own hair!

She has dyed her dreads black now, but it's her own hair, in combination with extensions! (right picture)

I just found her YouTube channel some months ago, but I fell in love with her gothic but pink style! ♡ Sometimes she gets those synthetic dreads ~


Also lovely Fairy Cira Las Vegas had some synthetic dreads some months ago ♡
You can see some of her amazing styles in her Facebook gallery: Cira Las Vegas - Facebook 'Hair' ♡

She also has this video about how she's dying her her, than getting them braided in and talking about them (but it's in german!)


Some days ago, a lovely friend of mine told me that she's also thinking about getting dreads, and we've talked a bit about it ♡

Right now I can't do it, since I can't afford it currently, but also I'm hoping to have an intership in March, where I'm definitely not allowed to have 'crazy' hair..

But it seems like I'll get them in April though ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment