Saturday, December 27, 2014

Xmas Sugar Plum Fary Makeup Tutorial ♡

Hey little faeries! 
I want to show you how I did this 
Xmas Sugar Plum Fairy Makeup



!! MOST OF THE iTEMS I USE iN THiS TUTORiAL ARE CRUELTY FREE, BUT NOT ALL !!
Yet I can't replace the non-cruelty free ones, cause I'm currently broke..
So I'm gonna use those up to the point where I can afford new makeup ~


And sorry for those stupid faces.. but girls, be honest, we all do it! ;3

Inspired by the beautiful ♡ mashyumaro ♡ and ♡ Adora BatBrat  ♡


Before I did anything else, I inserted my Circlelenses


First I apply concealer all around my eyes, then I use my finger to blend it out  
Rival de Loop - Natural Touch Concealer #01


After that I cover it witha compact eyeshadow and a puffy sponge
Kryolan - Eye Shadow Compact -



Next I use a thin small brush (there is no number, sorry) and a black eyeshadow, and create a kinda cat eye shape on the outer corner of my eyes.
Rimmel London - Color Rush #214 Jet Black
bh cosmetics brush

That are the brushes I have. It was a present of my mother-in-law, so I don't know where they're from.
bh cosmetics travel kit

no name red lip liner
cause yet I don't have an eyeshadow palette, I whished for one for Xmas!


Then I use this white pencil liner for my inner eye corner. I like to draw it pretty thick and not blend it out.
I also use this for my water line!
essence - white kajal pen



Because I'm used to wear eyeliner it doesn't matter to me, that I already used black eyeshadow, so I also use an liquid eyeliner all around my eye, and again create a cat eye wing on my outer eye corner.
basic concept eyeliner - black
(This is a really cheap one from some random store. It isn't even in the shops anylonger.
I will use this one up, and then change to the p2 eyeliner, or another one when I find something better)
Of course you can use whichever liner works for you the best!


Last but not least I use some Mascara on my upper and lower lashes, especially on my lower lashes!
The upper lashes I have to make black, cause they look dirty-ish white from the concealer and powder I use in the beginning. My lower lashes are pretty long, so that I like to use a lot of mascara, so that I don't have to wear "so much" lower lashes later.
essence - lash princess Volume Mascara

In the end I puted on some false lashes on the upper and the lower eye
and also some silver/white and red rhinestones all over my face.


Music: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy from the movie Barbie in The Nutcracker (Originally by Tschaikowsky)




I hope you all had a nice Xmas! 

And have a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment