Wednesday, July 31, 2013

finally have light pink hair! *Q*

 
Unfortunately that's the best picture I got of it ._. On other oicture it looks more like.. well.. kinda peach.. it also doesn't was well dyed. Some parts didn't got the color, 'cause some blonde parts are not as light as they needed to be. I'll go to the hairdresser soon to get it lighter and try it again. Well, but nevertheless I was so happy that I finally have pink hair! *Q* I loooove pink hair, especially light pink hair! (And I realised that most of my fashion idols also have or had pink hair o.o ~ I'll make a post about it later). Many people ask me what my favourite color is.. most guess that it is pink / Light pink.. but I think it isn't.. They're some things in my life I don't have a real "favourite" in o.o Like music, style, bands.. and so it's colors.. I like many pastels. Especially.. Yes light pink, but also lavender or other light purple colors, or mint or baby blue.. So.. Well, I don't know.. But yes.. I guess in "unnatural hair colors" I think my favourite is light pink o:
Confusing xD

No comments:

Post a Comment