Monday, April 22, 2013

J/K FM Seifuku Schoolfestival


Saturday, 13th April, I visited the J/K FM again. The theme was Seifuku Schoolfestival. I don't feel well in my body last weeks so I didn't felt comfortable in my Seifuku so I haven't wore it that day.. I just wore my black pleated skirt with my lovely new heart pullover ♥ Didn't feel comfortable at all.. When A-chan saw me, he has been happy, which made me happy too! x3 Than he said that we'll take some photos of me, like it was a wish of A-chan since we first met, but I was always too afraid to do it, 'cause it's always kinda embarassing for me to be in such a focus of someone x.x But I think A-chan made a good job, I really like the picture of me ~ But I LOVE the picture which we took of both of us together! ♥ I was very nice to see A-chan again and I hope we'll spend some more time together from now on 'cause I always have so much fun and I always feel good when we meet ♥ Thank you, A-chan! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment